Why Cloud Computing? The market for Cloud Computing services is exploding and the demand developers with Cloud Computing Skills Continues to grow. Cloud computing is a type of computing that relies on shared computing resources rather than having local servers or personal devices to handle applications. Cloud computing can be divided into several sub-categories depending on the physical location of the computing resources and who can access those resources.
The Cloud Advantage
Establish new business processes and launch products in latest technologies
Improve the productivity by reducing build costs and cycle time to utilize resources
Single center of accountability and service assurance.
Creating benchmark for software applications and business processes throughout the enterprise
Broad network access
Common Cloud Service Models
The primary services include the following:
1. Software as a Service (SaaS)
2. Platform as a Service (PaaS)
3. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is a form of cloud computing that provides virtualized computing resources over the internet. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) refers to services that allow you to run virtual machines, file systems, and virtual networks. Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is also known as hardware as a service (HaaS). It’s one of the four types of cloud services, along with software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and serverless. A cloud provider hosts the infrastructure components traditionally present in an on-premises data center, including servers, storage and networking hardware, as well as the virtualization or hypervisor layer. IaaS is also described as one of three main categories of cloud computing service.
IaaS customers access resources and services through a wide area network (WAN), such as the internet, and can use the cloud provider's services to install the remaining elements of an application stack. IaaS quickly scales up and down with demand, letting you pay only for what you use. IaaS customers pay on a per use basis, typically by the hour, week or month. A cloud computing service provider, manages the infrastructure, while you purchase, install, configure, and manage your own applications. If an IaaS provider experiences network bottlenecks or any form of internal or external downtime, the users' workloads will be affected.
Advantages of IaaS
Provide better application security.
Eliminates capital expense
Improves business continuity
Focus on your core business.
Increase stability, and supportability
Deploy apps much faster
List of different types of Application software:
- Media applications (Youtube to MP3, MP4 Converter, Audio status maker. MP3XD, FL Studio Mobile)
- Movies & TV applications ( Megadede apk, Burma TV, Downloader By aftvnews, Watch Cartoon apk, Dream TV, ShowBox apk)
- Sport applications (Nowgoal App, SportStream App, NetSpor)
- Email Applications (Extractor lite 1.4)
- Images Editing Tools (Mr. Photo!, Livery angkot BUSSID, Livery po hariyanto)
- Web and Internet Browsers (UC Mini Browser)
- Video Utilies and Applications (Vid2MP3 apk, Clip Converter, Video2MP3, Yoump3, Youtube converter)
- MP3 downloader Apps(MP3 Juice, Descargar Musica Gratis, Youtube to MP3 Converter, MP2MP3 Converter)
- Mobile Applications (Tu pago movil App, Intex fitrist App, Simentok, Inoty ios, Lulubox ML)
- Publishing Apps (LBE Helpdesk)
- Games Apps (XOutput, Game Keyboard Splitter, PS2 Emulator)
- GIS and Map Tools (Google Maps Downloader Tool)
- Educational applications (Mathematics Mobile App)
- Networking applications (Launch Google Settings, DIDI conductor, Instasave, Net cut Pro)
- News Apps (Tuko News, Apannpyay Apk)
- Games (Virtual mechanic, Dream League Soccer Game)
- OS Emulators and Tools (BlueStacks 4)
- Software Analysis (MVSP Software)
- System Tools (drive manager easy kit, MT syslog App, Jmodeltest)
- Utilities (Winrtgen, Populus Software, Deathcounter, Youtube for Android TV, NAMSO GEN, SD Maid pro, IQOS Device)